- Long Range Planning Committee
- Executive Council
- Bankruptcy/UCC Cmte.
- Bankruptcy Judiciary Liaison Cmte.
- Business Litigation Cmte.
- State & Federal Courts Judicial Liaison Cmte.
- Computer Law & Technology Cmte.
- eDiscovery Committee
- Corporations, Securities & Financial Services Cmte.
- Chapter 607 Sub-Committee
- Intellectual Property Cmte.
- Employee-Hacker Legis. Task Force
- Legislation Committee
- Opinion Standards Cmte.
- Proceedings Supplementary Task Force
- Budget Committee
- Membership Committee
- Communications Committee
- Social Media Sub-Committee
- Continuing Legal Education Cmte.
- 2013 Labor Day Retreat & Sponsorships Cmte.
- 2014 Labor Day Retreat & Sponsorships Cmte.
- Pro Bono Committee
- Executive Council By-Laws Revisions Task Force
- Special Projects
- Why Join?
- Business Courts
- Publications/ The Journal
- Job Postings
- Continuing Legal Education
- Member Search
- Photo Gallery
- Pro Bono Opportunities
- FREE CLE SEMINARS
- Contact Us
Don't forget to renew your BLS Membership when you submit your 2014-2015 Bar renewal
By popular demand, you can view the presentation made by Michele DeStefano of Lawyers without Walls at our Annual Convention luncheon here.ÂÂÂÂ
BLS Members in the news!
Kimra Major-Morris, a member of the BLS who specializes in intellectual property matters (and most recently was Chair of our very successful 2014 IP Symposium, in Tampa), Jennifer Morando, a litigation attorney in Orlando and a member of the Pro Bono Committee, Stephanie Lieb, a bankruptcy attorney in Tampa are BLS members appointed to the Wm. Reece Smith, Jr. Leadership Academy following nomination by the BLS Executive Committee. Orlando Sentinel article, Florida Bar Journal article
Bankruptcy Case Law Updates, January 2014
Real Property and Business Litigation Report, Year to Date Cases for 2014
Photo Gallery from Midyear Meeting
see more pictures here
Photos from HCBA Diversity Networking Social
Almost 100 students from 12 law schools attended this year's Hillsborough County Bar Association Diversity Networking Social. Our BLS was a platinum sponsor, so we got a great, visible place for our booth (near the food line, too). In addition to our prize, the HCBA raffled off various others prizes, including a half-tuition for a BAR-BRI review course. See more photos
Navigating the New LLC Act
102 members attended the live presentation in Miami to learn the latest changes to the LLC Law, standing room only! View the pictures
Did you miss this presentation? Buy the CD or DVD
Copyright 2014 Business Law Section of the Florida Bar