- Long Range Planning Committee
- Executive Council
- Bankruptcy/UCC Cmte.
- Bankruptcy Judiciary Liaison Cmte.
- Business Litigation Cmte.
- State & Federal Courts Judicial Liaison Cmte.
- Computer Law & Technology Cmte.
- eDiscovery Committee
- Corporations, Securities & Financial Services Cmte.
- Chapter 607 Sub-Committee
- Intellectual Property Cmte.
- Employee-Hacker Legis. Task Force
- Legislation Committee
- Opinion Standards Cmte.
- Proceedings Supplementary Task Force
- Budget Committee
- Membership Committee
- Communications Committee
- Social Media Sub-Committee
- Continuing Legal Education Cmte.
- 2013 Labor Day Retreat & Sponsorships Cmte.
- 2014 Labor Day Retreat & Sponsorships Cmte.
- Pro Bono Committee
- Executive Council By-Laws Revisions Task Force
- Special Projects
- Why Join?
- Business Courts
- Publications/ The Journal
- Job Postings
- Continuing Legal Education
- Member Search
- Photo Gallery
- Pro Bono Opportunities
- FREE CLE SEMINARS
- Contact Us
2104 Diversity Fellowship
The Section has implemented a Fellowship Program to provide a two-year subsidy to two qualified applicants who express an interest in becoming active in the substantive work and leadership of the Section. During their participation in the Fellowship Program, selected Fellows will receive leadership training and work closely with leading attorneys in the Business Law field. At them end of their Fellowship term, we are confident all Fellows will find the program enhanced their personal and professional development.
Bankruptcy Case Law Updates
Real Property and Business Litigation Report
Photo Gallery from Midyear Meeting
see more pictures here
Navigating the New LLC Act
102 members attended the live presentation in Miami to learn the latest changes to the LLC Law, standing room only! View the pictures
Did you miss this presentation? Buy the CD or DVD
Copyright 2014 Business Law Section of the Florida Bar